Awaken your subconscious to improve creativity!
That’s today on The Write Focus. It’s chapter 6: One Slice of Advice from Think like a Pro: New Advent for Writers by M.A. Lee
Between Revision and the Final Edit, give a project a brief sleep to awaken the dreaming creativity.
- Between Revision and the Final Edit, give a Project a brief sleep.
- This will reawaken the creative muse for this particular project.
- After the Sleep, Visit any new Ideas about the Project and Discover how to Work them in.
- Why to Awaken Creativity
- How to Awaken Creativity
- What to Do while Projects Sleep
- 10 Creative Sparks
- Repairs / ReStocking / Re-Considering (3 to Track)
- Ending the Season of Sleep
For links and resources, head over to thewritefocus.blogspot.com.
Reach us at email@example.com