This week we return to the wonderful Kaye George and her writing guidance.
She spills the beans on her writing journey, her process to start a mystery, her methods and tools, and productivity along with two keys that unlock success. She also provides our inspiration!
Enjoy part 2 of multi-published Kaye George, this week on the Write Focus.
- 1:05 how to find her books; also, out-of-print books
- 2:40 updating her out-of-print books
- 3:45 how Kaye started writing
- 4:55 Kaye’s process to start a mystery
- 7:15 Five points to help plan clues, red herrings, suspects, etc.
- 8:35 What “National Best-Selling” means
- 10:00 the shrinking book markets and other worries
- 11:35 Helps to stay motivated and persistent
- 13:53 Kaye’s writing journey
- 14:50 Advice to New Writers and our Inspiration!
Thanks for listening to The Write Focus. We focus on productivity, process, craft, and tools. Our podcast is for newbies who want to become writing pros and veterans who are returning to writing after years away.
Our current focus is A Mixed Miscellany: Fiction / Poetry / Nonfiction / Interviews with Writers.
For more links and resources, visit www.thewritefocus.blogspot.com .
Write to us at email@example.com.
Buy me a coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/winkbooksr
If you find value in this podcast, please share with your writing friends or write a review. (We’re small beans. We don’t have the advertising budget of the big peeps. You can make a difference.)